Comfortable, smart and sexy- women simply love to wear shirts. May it be for their regular office wear or for a casual lunch with friends and family or even a small picnic; shirts are something that never go out of fashion!
The best thing about ladies casual shirts is that you can style them in any way you want and wear them in different styles. Well, if you are a shirt lover, and you are always on the lookout of fashioning your shirt in different and eclectic ways, then here are some suggestions that you can always try out with the simple things in your wardrobe:
- It is mandatory that every woman should have a white shirt in their wardrobe. Well if you are heading out for a formal meeting then you can tuck it in and wear with a pair of jeans or trousers along with a statement belt. If you do not want the outfit to be too eye catchy then you can always ditch the statement belt and opt for a regular one. This look is best paired with stilettos but flats and sandals too bode well with it and hence it is must try out look for the all-girls out there who love to flaunt their white shirt.
- Checks are back and how! So is the rage with shirts. Well one of the most popular dress styles this fashion calendar is none other than the timeless check shirt dresses. You can go for the striped ones too if you vertical stripes suit your body type. These dresses are ideal for a casual day out with your friends or when it comes to spending some time by the beach. You need to pair these shirt dresses with high heeled statement sneakers and when opting for it as beachwear, flats are the way to go.
- If you want your look to be an eclectic one then you can always play around with the material of the shirt. For example, you can take a leaf out of a fashion magazine and opt for a shirt made from gamccha material. These are the ideal way to go during the summer months. Pair these up with jeans and trousers and you are all set to rock the perfect boho shirt look which is surely going to be a hit during the summer months.
- Boyfriend shirts are back in fashion and hence keep an eye out for them when you shop for ladies casual shirts. Pair these with ripped jeans and statement sneakers, and of course, a pair of shades when stepping out in the sun. You will look no less than a diva, surely!
- Finally, shirts are paired with waist coats in a very classy way. If you want to make sure that you are wearing your waist coat shirt combo the right way, then do make sure that the waist coat is a printed one, preferably a digital print or Indian dye prints with a plain shirt to maximise the effect.
Shirts are highly experimental and you can play around with them as much as you want. So go ahead and try out these looks today!